Drawn to Brilliance. Brutally Honest.

Agree or disagree, feel free to comment...HERE!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Getting Cozy with a Playmate: Part 2

(As promised, here’s the second installment of EyeSeeStyle’s exclusive interview with 2009 Playboy Playmate of the Year, Ida Ljungqvist. Ljungqvist, a 27-year-old native of Tanzania will host a June 12 Pajama Party at the W Hotel Midtown-Atlanta along with a tempting assortment of her Playmate pals. See below for information on special room rates, in case you want to make it a real sleepover occasion…)
ESS: Here’s a softball question for you. What’s your sign?
Ida: I’m a Libra. But you know, I read those horoscopes sometimes and they never seem to get me right.
ESS: And what’s your favorite food?
Ida: I recently turned vegetarian. So I’ve been eating a lot of pasta and salads mainly. Now it’s veggie lasagna as opposed to what I used to order. Anything Italian or Mediterranean is good. And lots of greens.
ESS: What about your favorite cocktail?
Ida: Now that it’s summer and warm, I like to have a little margarita with, of course, Patron (tequila). That, or a mojito.
ESS: What’s your idea of the ‘perfect’ date?
Ida: Doing something interactive so you can see what they’re working with. Like playing mini golf, or going horseback riding, or taking a walk on the Santa Monica pier. It’s very important for me to see a person in action. You want to see how they really are in different situations.

ESS: Where would you most like to live?
Ida: I don’t have a final destination. I have to move around. Eventually, when I get older, whatever that means, I’d like to go back to Africa. (Ida’s half Tanzanian and half Scandinavian.) It’s so peaceful and beautiful there. That’s why I love traveling and checking out all the states. To help me decide. Don’t tell anybody, but I just found out New Jersey is a state.
ESS: What words do you live by?
Ida: Just be happy. Happiness is a choice.
ESS: What clothes are you most comfortable wearing?
Ida: I like a nice bikini, or wearing nothing but a sarong. The winters in L.A. are too cold to me. Minimal clothing is best.
ESS: Who are your favorite designers?
Ida: David and Phillipe Blonde. I discovered them and they discovered me. They designed all the outfits for Britney Spears’ new videos. All their designs have huge personalities and you instantly feel beautiful in them. Plus, they’re both beautiful people inside and out.
ESS: Boxers or briefs?
Ida: (Big laugh) Briefs actually. I want to see everything!
ESS: Should a man ever buy lingerie for a woman?
Ida: Absolutely! Yes! If you’re ever in doubt what to buy, get her a little teddy with matching booty shorts, or a tank top set. Something comfortable. It doesn’t have to be a straight-up thong. Think about silky nightgowns or a satin panty set. You don’t have to go directly off the deep end. I personally like walking around the house in sexy little outfits. But not every woman does.
ESS: What’s the surest way to a woman’s heart?
Ida: Love her. Love and appreciate her. My father’s amazing at getting women to do anything he wants because he always says thank you and mentions specifically what it is he appreciates. That means a lot to women. They need to hear you say ‘Thank you’.
ESS: What’s Hugh Hefner like as a boss?
Ida: He’s such a quality person. Just a gentleman through and through. He loves women and he treats us so well. He’s so romantic. It’s hard to describe.
ESS: Here’s the crucial question: What should guys wear to a Playboy pajama party?
Ida: Oh, gosh! We’re all gonna be 18 and over, right? And we’re not actually going to bed together. We’re just gonna be in the club having fun! So definitely wear pajamas, as long as they’re clean. This is the chance for the girls from Playboy to meet our fans and party with them. Let your personality show through. We’ll take it from there.

No comments: