Drawn to Brilliance. Brutally Honest.

Agree or disagree, feel free to comment...HERE!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Skinny on Oprah's Weight Gain

Here's the true beauty of Oprah Winfrey...she keeps it real.


VIDEO: CNN

Too real for me, but then again I don't have a Q rating that's off the charts like she does. Nor am I a media titan (yet) so there you have it.


VIDEO: YOUTUBE/discoladen

My mixed feelings about Oprah opening up to the public about her struggle to maintain an ideal weight (VIDEO) aren't easily sorted out. Being a man, I can't imagine Pacino, or Gergen or Barkley, even, getting to the verge of tears in admission of caloric-overloading.

But I bet what's left in my change jar that MILLIONS of ladies are screaming amen. Because 'the richest woman on the planet' and her personal chefs and trainers and assistants can't help her either. Because the richest woman on the planet is flawed.

Aren't we all?

No comments: